Clareview Casselman Pet Clinic14604 50 St NW Edmonton, AB T5A 4W9
CLINIC POLICIES AT A GLANCE
- If you are new to our clinic, you are requested to fill out a registration form. The purpose of this form is to get all your information correct and it will be used for making a file for yourself and your pet(s). It will be kept very confidential.
- If you are currently a client of ours, we ask that you fill out a registration form to update all information regarding you and your pet(s).
- Please avoid the use of cell phones in the exam room while the veterinarian is examining your pet(s). Answer all questions asked to the best of your knowledge. The exam will take about 30-45 minutes.
- Please ask for estimates before any procedures are offered by our veterinarians. This way there will be no surprises when it comes time to make your payment.
- Some procedures do not require an exam. Such as an ear cleaning, nail trim or anal gland expression. Please ask if the procedure you are interested in requires an exam. Vaccination/illness appointments will always require an exam first.
- Surgery admission time is 9:00am and pick up time is after 4:00pm.
- There is a fee for a written prescription.
- Payments are required immediately after any service(s) have been performed. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit and cash. We do not accept cheques or American Express. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
- You cannot return or get a refund on any medication that has been prescribed or given your pet(s).
- In order to get a refill on any medication it is up to the discretion of the veterinarian if they would like to do an exam or not. Client, patient and veterinarian relationship is also factor. If you would like a refill on any medication please call 24-48 hours in advance. This way the medication has sufficient time to arrive at the clinic in the event we need to order it in.
- If you would like to order food please call 24-48 hours in advance. This also allows sufficient time for arrival. If your pet(s) do not like the food you are able to bring it back to the clinic and receive a refund.